Network Cable Installation Services
Some of the solutions available in this program include:
- Data Wiring
- Riser Cabling – Horizontal & Vertical
- Demarcation Extensions (Analog, DSL, DS3, T-1 & Internet over Ethernet)
- Presentation Cabling – SVGA, DVI, & HDMI
- Voice Over Internet Protocol – VoIP
Structured Cabling Services
- As-built documentation and certified testing
- Indoor and outdoor structured voice, data, copper, and fiber installations that meet or exceed ANSI / TIA / EIA specifications
- Cat 5, 6, and 7 copper and SM / MM fiber
- Restoration – including testing, documentation, and termination
- Fire stop and sound barrier as required by specifications and or code
- Port activation/patching
- Technology infrastructure upgrades
- Documentation services
- Wireless LAN
- Voice / Data
- Low Voltage Design Installation
- Multiple manufacturer's solutions with extended warranties
PCL solutions is low voltage provider with services including structured cabling, fiber optic systems, , VOIP, video surveillance and more.
The integrity of your network is only as great as the cabling that delivers it and the hardware that protects it. When it's time to install, upgrade or revitalize your network, you need a premiere low voltage electrical contractor to demonstrate what a true, quality installation will do to the vitality of your business.
- Do you have existing Cat5e or older cable installed and want to upgrade to higher speeds?
- Moving to a new office space and need your data and voice services moved along with your IT infrastructure?
- Building or moving to a new office and wired for data or voice devices?